Warehousing and Value-Added Services
Leveraging its strengths, Keppel Logistics integrates port logistics with third party logistics to provide seamless water and land transportation, such as warehousing, intra-city distribution and domestic trucking services, inventory management, supply chain solution, vendor managed inventory and other value-added logistics services.
Keppel Logistics’ distribution centres span 75,000 sm, including a 40,000 sm Lanshi Distribution Centre within Foshan Lanshi Port and a 35,000 sm Nanhai Distribution Centre in Nanhai Luocun. The distribution centres are equipped with state-of-the-art warehouse management system, loading and unloading platform, security surveillance system, racking system, barcode system, distribution system, GPS vehicle tracking system.
- Warehouse features enable us to meet the diversified needs of our customers which include storage of imported food, bulky items and small parts
- 20,000 sm warehouse equipped with 12m-high Very Narrow Aisle racking which stores more than 30,000 pallets
- State-of-the-art warehousing management system ensures accurate dispatch and inventory count
- Wireless Radio Frequency terminal which updates system data accurately and rapidly
- Fully covered by CCTV system and 24-hour security surveillance system
- Advanced automatic fire sprinkler system
Keppel Logistics provides customers with a variety of value-added services, including packing, repacking, palletising, crating, labelling, categorising and picking.
Besides its own fleet of vehicles, Keppel Logistics manages a fleet of over 200 prime movers and delivery vans, which are equipped with GPS for real-time updates. With rich experience in raw material distribution, project logistics, FMCG distribution and well-established networks in Pearl River Delta and major cities, Keppel Logistics provides a comprehensive “door to door” distribution service to most key cities in China.
VMI & Supply Chain Management Services
Keppel Logistics provides VMI (Vendor-managed Inventory) services to ensure suppliers can manage their inventory more effectively and customers can plan their production schedules better and focus on their core business. Keppel Logistics can also provide optimum logistics solutions on the basis of analyzing customers' requirements and objectives.